Showering Together

10 July 2007
Two of my roommates just got back from the gym together and did not want to waste time by showering separate because it is FHE right now (it is a movie night outside on a projector). If they showered separately, they would waste at least ten minutes of good movie, good seats, or good looking women. I am not sure if they were wearing swimming suits or not, but it is really awkward and hot at the same time. This experience reminds me of AtP's a while ago. I thought that I would just throw that out there. Happy showering!

5 comments:

drex said...

Sorry, that's just weird to me. It's not horribly weird in a locker room setting (although the horseplay is quite suspect), but I don't see how two guys can shower together unless they're either 1)hot for each other or 2)repressing feelings. It seems like it would go beyond 'being comfortable with one's sexuality.' But maybe that's just me. o_O Tickle me weirded out.

Craig said...

Are you for reals?

Oy. That does indeed seem to be way past comfortable with one's sexuality... unless one's sexuality is not what one expects...

hmmm.....

Silus Grok said...

And I thought my roommie doing the dishes in just an apron (_just_) was a little odd.

But I've heard even stranger things...

Mallory said...

Whoa, BYU is so different from Idaho. haha
Um maybe your roommates are somewhere hidden in these blogs also keeping their identity secret.

Silus Grok said...

Well, if that's the case... they know who he is now!

:)