Taking Baby Steps

29 April 2008
I have started the process of moving on. I have decided that I do not want to serve a church service mission. I just want to move on my life and I feel like it will set me back from my goals and not be very beneficial to me. I am taking a break from school this summer and I am working four jobs to keep me busy, but I do not think I will be that busy (if anyone wants to play, let me know). I am also moving in with a straight friend this coming fall. I really like him. He was my home teaching companion in my freshmen ward and he is great! I am thinking about coming out to him. I have thought about that for a long time. I am still not sure if I am going to yet, but it is a definite possibility. I have also decided to date as much as I can. I need to start looking for marriage even though I do not feel ready to marry. I have also decided to keep writing this blog. I feel that it is beneficial to me and I believe people enjoy reading it.

PS I love Madonna's new CD!

4 comments:

MY VIEW said...

A church service mission could be a cool idea, but I think you are on the right track in doing what you feel you need to in order to move forward. I will admit that I mourn that at this present time you won't be able to serve. Just remember that when all is said and done its less about what is convenient to us "right now" and more about what is right in the eternal scheme. I can see you being a good doctor, you have a healing spirit. Thats a great tool because you make people feel at ease. Whatever you do though I'm pretty sure you will be super.

playasinmar said...

Have you moved past fearing lunch with other bloggers?

Sean said...

Yep! I was actually quite comfortable after I started thinking about going out to lunch with you and I started to get excited. It just never happened because things kept coming up... :(

MY VIEW said...

Yes but I warn you, he'll kick your butt in Miniature Golf and don't even try to beat him at DDR!!!!