The Pool

03 February 2008
I went to the pool yesterday. It felt so good to get back into the water. I really did not get to sort through my thoughts like I usually do, but I am fine with that. There were other important things that I had to do. Needless to say, it was good and I am glad that I went. The best part was that I have the beautiful fragrance of chlorine back on my skin. Now I just need to keep it there...

PS I think that there were a few guys there that were freaked out because I was wearing a speedo. Hahaha!

5 comments:

Scot said...

the beautiful fragrance of chlorine

As odd as it sounds, I know exactly what you mean. My husband jokes that he should use the Clorox bleach as collogue. He was in football; he doesn't understand :-).

Saint Job said...

I used to be a swimmer myself. I was never in competition though, but I did enjoy it. It's great exercise. I'm working on getting myself back in shape. Once I do though, I'm definately gunna take up swimming again. I love it and needless to say, it is therapudic.

One of So Many said...

Sadly my biogenetics and chlorine never mixed well and I would end up stinking if I didn't shower shortly after swimming.

Some are blessed with the goodness, others...well...aren't.

Enjoy what you are blessed with.

Kengo Biddles said...

I've thought about getting you eau de piscine ... But since you're getting back into the swim of things, I won't bother. ;)

David said...

Ewww, guys in speedos? Gross! :)