Unconditional Love From My Mom

14 February 2011

My mom sent me the book, "Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You," in the mail today. I cried the whole time I read it. This is the first time that I felt my mother's deep love for me in a long time. I called her to thank her for the wonderful book. Also, I wanted to tell her everything that I have been keeping from her. Sadly, she didn't have much time to talk since she was going out on a date with my father for a Valentine's Day. The message in this was definitely something I needed to hear from her. I think I'm going to start being more open with her now.

6 comments:

ControllerOne said...

What a wonderful story. Hurray for moms! You make me miss my mom even more. She's been gone these 8 years now. And I miss her more every day. My hopes are with you as you try to have a more open relationship with her.

Beck said...

Awesome! I think I need to get that book as well.

Anonymous said...

:) This is sweet.

Ben said...

*Smiles*

Bravone said...

This makes me really happy for you Sean!

MY VIEW said...

Mom's know how to say a lot without saying much. It's a mom thing. That's why they love us.